Magic Scripts Pack v1.0
A GTA IV Mod
Added:2012-05-27 13:35:01 -0700
File Size:3.7 MB
GTAIV mod by metalwars
Magic Scripts Pack v1.0 for GTAIV & EFLC
This is amazing magic scripts, you can become a God in Liberty city.
Thanks for all author for my inspiration & I have permission.
I edited they script files & key for make usefull combination & more better easier to pressing.
Here is original scripts:
-"Touhou Spell Cards" by: n-field
-"Apple Of Eden" by: n-field
-"Men In Black" by: n-field
-"Telekinetic" by: HippieCommunist
-"Sliders" by: HippieCommunist
1. Place "scripts" folder into your GTA 4 directory.
3. For more details, see my video :D
Would be more perfect if you add this scripts, you're become invincible, no one can stop you:
Killer technique script:
You can get the scripthook here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392325
Magic Scripts Key.
I recommend to default your GTA 4 control key!!!
Touhou Spell Cards 1:
- Press "1" to use a magic spell (can be done on foot or in a vehicle)
Press "3" to choose a magic. look the spell first, on the lower left corner screen, there 4 types of magic, try it yourself.
Touhou Spell Cards 2:
- Press "2" to make fire phoenix (you should use baseball bat)
Press "R" to make fire explosion around (fire phoenix must be activated)
Apple Of Eden:
- Press " ; " to makes people go crazy around (choose unarmed first, can be done on foot or in a vehicle)
- Press " ' " to makes people died around (choose unarmed first, can be done on foot or in a vehicle)
Men In Black:
- Press "Numpad 1" to clear level wanted with the light, & people will forget about you.
- Press (hold) "X" to telekinetic peds, objects or vehicles, you can throw it (can be done on foot or in a vehicle)
Press "mouse wheel down" to slap the subject to the floor.
Press "mouse wheel up" to throw the subject away.
- Press "F5" to make time machine with green light, you can go into the light, & will put you at a random time & place (can be done on foot or in a vehicle)
If you don't want random place, you should set waypoint on the map.