Deadly Wrecks [updated 10/16/13]
A GTA IV Mod
Added:2012-11-11 16:32:54 -0800
File Size:14.65 KB
<B>v1.1.6</B> - <I>last updated October 16, 2013</I>
<A HREF="http://gtaforums.com/topic/532547-deadly-wrecks/?p=1063777027">Click here</A> to see the changes in the latest update.
<B>WHAT IT DOES</B>
Car wrecks hurt! Put on a seatbelt to reduce damage and prevent flying through the windshield.
- Minor wrecks don't hurt you.
- Normal wrecks hurt you based on car damage.
- Big wrecks hurt you based on car damage x1.5 and can trigger the drunk cam effect.
- Crashing upside down or sideways hurts you based on car damage x3.
- Press <B>Left Alt</B> to put on your seatbelt.
<B>HOW TO INSTALL</B>
This is a script for <a href=http://gtaforums.com/topic/392325-beta-gtaiv-net-scripthook/>HazardX's .NET scripthook</a>. Just place DeadlyWrecks.net.dll and DeadlyWrecks.ini into the 'scripts' folder of the scripthook.
- Only you take damage from this mod, not NPCs.
- See the DeadlyWrecks.ini file for various settings.
- The default settings assume that you have a car damage realism mod like <A HREF="http://gtaforums.com/topic/397589-relfinal-realistic-driving/">Realistic Driving</A> by Killatomate.
- You can type "reloadini" in the console to load new settings while the game is running.
- When you wear your seatbelt, damage is reduced by a configurable amount. There's also a max amount of damage per collision (but you can still die if a wreck involves multiple collisions).
- There are settings (off by default) for more seatbelt realism: hold the seatbelt key to put it on/take it off, and make it prevent you from getting out of the car.