Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2014   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Valentines Day Massacre Coming This Friday

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...s-Day-Massacre

What do you guys think?
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty slick. The gun looks awesome
Old 02-11-2014   #3
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Looks pretty nice, I doubt that it'll get me back to playing again though
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #4
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I'm waiting for the PC version to get into GTA:O properly (as well as to be able to play single player just to fool around for a while without having to wait 10 minutes for the game to load).
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #5
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. I'd love to get the car but they'll probably charge 1,000,000 for it and expect us to work 500 jobs to even get up to that point.
Old 02-11-2014   #6
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
I hope the car is free because I still can't afford the Z-type.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #7
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
It'll probably be free the same way the beach bum shit was. Well here's hoping anyway.

Also, speaking of the Z Type, I saw someone in one of those the other day and as my money was at 0 I figured I'd let him pay the insurance on it after I sticky bombed it. Was a happy moment for me.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014   #8
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
They strip you of your money JRO?
Old 02-11-2014   #9
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Looks pretty interesting I like the suites a lot.
Old 02-12-2014   #10
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Well they did take the 1.5 billion away yeah, but left me with like 300k, but I customised a single car and that put me at around 10k, and after ammo and a few lost lives i had like 1.5k so I just went on an asshole streak and destroyed a few entity's and other expensive insured cars.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014   #11
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Well they did take the 1.5 billion away yeah, but left me with like 300k, but I customised a single car and that put me at around 10k, and after ammo and a few lost lives i had like 1.5k so I just went on an asshole streak and destroyed a few entity's and other expensive insured cars.
Pretty much what i did. Was left with around 300k and moded two cars, gave one away. Then some asshole kept on spawn killing me which led me to zero dollars and i eventually rage quitted.
Old 02-13-2014   #12
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
swag

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014   #13
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Nice.

FYI: The car in the pic runs $750K. The Bravado Ratloader they also added is a freebie, as are all modifications for it--but just for today (2-14-14).
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote