Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2013   #166
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
Currently playing in bad sport servers and wearing the dunce hat for rage quitting during races.

I know it's GTA and it's the nature of the beast but i just can't help but rage when there's motherfuckers ramming my car from every direction... 2 days to go.
Yeah I can understand why you'd rage quit, that's why I prefer bike racing other than the fact that they're more exciting. It's harder to effectively shove someone aside with a bike

They should really introduce the option of ghost cars or however you'd call it, they had that option in some racing games like Forza making it impossible to crash into an other car. You'd simple go through the other one
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #167
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
I'm glad that the patch changed the amount of money you lost to a max of $500.
Old 10-19-2013   #168
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Has the new patch screwed things up for anyone else? Playing in an invite only session by myself, everything is fine until I go to play golf. Suddenly I can't host the game and join two others, so I quit the activity. Then I get back to free roam and suddenly there are 5-6 other players in the world, seriously WTF? This happening to anyone else just playing invite only?

Edit- I also know yesterday when my brother was trying to remake his character he was doing solo session and was still put with other people. Why does every patch create new crap to fix?

Edit 2- Also anyone else keep getting the damn "Saving failed" messages?
Old 10-19-2013   #169
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
I've been receiving the save error message also.
Old 10-19-2013   #170
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, saving failed the whole time I've been playing it today. It will occasionally say Save Successful.
Old 10-19-2013   #171
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Same here, I was playing golf aswell .. it didn't really go smooth to begin with but totally froze up at a certain point and only got back to normal when both the other players quit. Not sure if it's my xbox or gta aswell but my game froze twice on missions, had to restart my xbox both times.

I don't know about all of you but I keep losing progress since this latest patch, I was reverted back to where I was twice.. even after it said 'progress saved'.

It's really annoying

Last edited by Killerfist; 10-20-2013 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 10-20-2013   #172
abrahamangulo
Newbie Member

abrahamangulo is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah I was playing just now and at first everyone in my free roam just randomly got kick out leaving me the only one in the game. Than I was joining a match and I was sent back to solo mode. when I went back to online I had lost all the money and rank I earned from the last play session.
abrahamangulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013   #173
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i've been hearing odd things about the saving as well.

friend of mine had near 3mil, next day, spent nothing, 2.6. he bought a car and modded it, ending up near 2.0.

Next day he had the modded car in his garage, and 3 mil in the bank.
Old 10-21-2013   #174
j_harvill

I keep getting kicked off live. I do a damn connection test everything is fine. 10 minutes later I get kicked again. Can't make any fucking progress.
Old 10-21-2013   #175
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
i've been hearing odd things about the saving as well.

friend of mine had near 3mil, next day, spent nothing, 2.6. he bought a car and modded it, ending up near 2.0.

Next day he had the modded car in his garage, and 3 mil in the bank.
That must've been some car xD, I know it's expensive to mod cars but I haven't been above 100k for one car. Saving seems to be okay now, let's just hope that's the end of it.
Old 11-05-2013   #176
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Any word on what the 1.05 patch did?
Old 11-05-2013   #177
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Quote:
The newest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As mentioned previously, this update addresses some residual issues where occasionally people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as the other fixes mentioned below:

Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
Old 11-10-2013   #178
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
So I just landed a Titan on the beach and some crew members drove up to it in what I think was an Entity, they crashed into it causing their car and the Titan to explode, and I got labeled a bad sport and had to pay $12,500 in insurances to the guy, what the fuck, I wasn't even moving, they crashed into me but it's my fault? Gah!

If that was any of you guys, you owe me $12,500!
Old 11-10-2013   #179
j_harvill

I wasn't playing with you but if I could give you 12.5k I would Lukeyy19.
Old 11-11-2013   #180
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed some really bad texture problems after the 1.05 patch. You can see them on the live streams too. They're lod textures and most objects don't even load when you're going fast anymore. Single or online mode.