Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2014   #1
DGThread
Newbie Member

DGThread is an unknown quantity at this point
High Life Update Coming Soon! Thoughts

Any Grand Theft Auto fans here excited for the DLC dropping next week? Will the "High Life" download really live up to it's hype? Players are expecting big things for these long awaited bank heists. If your interested in what to expect as far as new apartments, cars and weapons have a look at my good friend WiLLisGaming's video. Stay updated on what's up on GTA Online
http://www.dieselgaming.com/media/ne...13th.161/media
DGThread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #2
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
"Live up to it's hype". What hype my friend?
Old 05-10-2014   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The High Life update does NOT contain the Heists, Heists is the next planned update.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014   #4
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The High Life update does NOT contain the Heists, Heists is the next planned update.
*tumbleweed blows across collective GTA:Online community*
Old 05-11-2014   #5
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I think it's still cool we're getting some new cars and other stuff like that. The ability to own multiple properties will be useful. Having a second apartment won't be a bad thing. The "mental state" meter is pretty useless though. We all know every other player is unhinged.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Excited for more garage space most of all.

I'm excited for free new content, but confused as to why it's all about spending tons of money that is difficult to accumulate legitimately with no new ways (heists aside) to earn.

Has it really come down to grinding a handful of decent paying missions and hoping for more 2X earning weekends? When we had the 2X payout weekend things felt proper. Los Santos can be overpriced and the jobs feel underpaid. So this DLC, while welcome, should have included some way(s) of earning bigger bucks.
Old 05-11-2014   #7
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
They want it to be tedious and difficult so that you buy their stupid fucking Rockstar money. They do it on purpose.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #8
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
I'm actually excited for this update and picked up playing online again.
Old 05-16-2014   #9
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Anyone still playing around here?
Old 05-17-2014   #10
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I haven't played it in a while, online mode was never fun for me. Don't know if it's the game, or me, though as I've lost a lot of interest in gaming.

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014   #11
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
They tweaked some of the missions so some missions are annoyingly unplayable now. I haven't connected well with this installment and the tediousness and repetitiveness has killed it for me. I sold my copy back to GameStop earlier today. (sigh)Maybe the next one will be better.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014   #12
j_harvill

I would say change the settings but you sold it.
Old 05-26-2014   #13
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Started playing again today, it's still alot of fun but the new 'mental state' thingy is really ridiculous. I appreciate the thought but it works like shit. Whenever you're defending yourself against a random killing jackass you still get a message popping up that it's increasing, makes it all the more 'fun' when they can't stand losing and keep throwing themselves at you. I think I even got that message regularly when shooting NPC's .. but I couldn't really tell if that mental state increased because of it.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote