Old 09-08-2013   #1
JackKlompus

JackKlompus is an unknown quantity at this point
How long after release.....

How long after release does everyone think the Bigfoot rumors will start up? As we already know we'll have access to a portion of San Andreas, including woodlands and other evnvironments, and I'm wondering if you guys/gals think rumors of Bigfoot will start up again. Maybe this time Bigfoot will be an actual easter egg we can find, especially after R* slipped the elusive creature into the Red Dead Redemption zombie DLC.

Thoughts?
JackKlompus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Anything is possible I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Old 09-08-2013   #3
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Judging by this topic, I'd say about 8 days before release.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013   #4
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I'm hoping they made some weird shit to discover like Bigfoot. I wouldn't be surprised if they put some sea monster out in the middle of the Alamo Sea or the ocean.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #5
JackKlompus

JackKlompus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
Judging by this topic, I'd say about 8 days before release.
I started this topic because if you'll remember when GTA: San Andreas came out the Bigfoot is real debate was a raging topic, along with the hot coffee mod. I can remember debating with friends about Bigfoot's existence or lack thereof many times. Since we're returning to basically the same setting in GTA V, I'm just guessing the Bigfoot rumors will once again be started once the game comes out. In my OP I was just asking for other opinions, I never even said Bigfoot will be in the game. The Bigfoot rumor has been cropping up in the GTA series as far back as GTA III, so naturally the rumor will probably once again crop up. I was only asking how long after release these rumors will start coming in.

Edit: Looking on youtube you'll see that this rumor already had it's beginning a year ago, now the Bigfoot was photoshopped in but see for yourself....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSjGWn_O8Po

I hope that link will work since I'm using my iPad to post this....

Last edited by JackKlompus; 09-09-2013 at 03:02 AM..
JackKlompus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
There is a Bigfoot-like image in the emblem for the LSPD, seen in Trailer 1. The rumours started 2 years ago.