Old 07-02-2013   #1
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
Wink Asked and Answered

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ered-gtav.html

It looks like R* is paying attention to the fans Q's
jackmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Some really good stuff here. Excited for information on this "Grand Theft Auto Online" mode, as well as the gameplay video, of course.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Might actually have to buy the legit version so I can play with some of you guys

Quote:
For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game.
And I'm glad they don't need to follow the whole "install should not be mandatory" thing that has been mentioned here a few times.

Quote:
Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...
Did we ever have gameplay videos from VC or San Andreas before it was released? I can't remember
Old 07-02-2013   #4
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Did we ever have gameplay videos from VC or San Andreas before it was released? I can't remember
Yeah. San Andreas had little gameplay clips on the main site. Remember that interactive map?

I hope the gameplay video will be one of those "Introduction" series videos they did for Red Dead, LA Noire and Max Payne 3.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #5
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Still not sure for which version I should go, PS3 or Xbox360

Graphical differences will be neglectical as they say, so only difference now is being able to play online for free on PS3 right?
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #6
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Good info glad to see that the xbox will only be 2 disks.
Very interested in Grand theft auto online.

Still not sure which console to play on.

Last edited by j_harvill; 07-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013   #7
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

jackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished roadjackmap is on a distinguished road
I also just found out that GTA V will have an 8GB installation requirement for both consoles (the source is located somewhere on IGN). Hmm......
Old 07-03-2013   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmap View Post
(the source is located somewhere on IGN). Hmm......
Or you know, the source is in the article you posted at the top.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013   #9
jackmap
GTA Gaming 's #1 Fan

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Or you know, the source is in the article you posted at the top.
I noticed that a while ago too silly me. I also submitted a few questions to R* hopefully they will answer them lol...
Old 07-04-2013   #10
Runner 500
Police Officer

Runner 500 is on a distinguished roadRunner 500 is on a distinguished road
I hope Rockstar will release the official gameplay video of GTA V.
Runner 500 is offline   Reply With Quote