Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2013   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Snapmatic Thread

Since Social Club seems to be getting itself back up again, I thought we could do this. Here's a thread for any cool Snapmatic pictures you've taken in the game. Just a word of warning though, for any spoiler pictures, put them in a SPOILER TAG and leave a rough description of what point in the story you've taken, example:

Just before Second Heist, Trevor's Missions
[ spoiler ] IMAGE [/ spoiler ]

I'll get us started with a couple of scenic shots:

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013   #2
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
I can't seem to get it to work, it says 'online service is disabled on your account' when I try to press continue (on xbox). Not sure where in my account settings I'm suppose to find that.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013   #3
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
Took them both out shopping

Emergency landing on a mountain side

Old 09-25-2013   #4
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
This impact was less exciting than i'd hoped:

this car got hit by a train too. It was ridiculously slow after this, because the tyres were on such wacky angles.

I should be in marketing:

A heap of my photos failed to sync, so thats all i can find on the social club. Anyone know if the ones that fail to upload save locally instead? Or you just lose them forever?
Legham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #5
supad aka dfresh

supad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished road
It's been years since I logged on here and posted but here is a pic I took of Trevor and his souped up SandKing XL and Rockstar Games commented on it when I posted it on twitter

The gang is all here

Michael and his supercharged Buffalo

Franklin and his 2 best cars
supad aka dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #6
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
oh my god that suit is terrible, it fits Trevor perfectly.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #7
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
I try to make them all 3 as hipster as possible.
Old 09-26-2013   #8
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Suburban is basically GTA Urban Outfitters
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #9
eli
wolfpvck

vinewood:

filmset:
Old 09-26-2013   #10
carldj90

carldj90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Woops, I started a new topic. It was really early in the morning and I did not see this. I'm guessing I spelled Snapmatic wrong when searching for this thread! Sorry!

I just finished the nuclear waste trophy and changed to Micheal. He took a nap and I switched back over to Franklin and it looks like he took the Sub back to the house!

This was the first picture I took in-game!

Last edited by carldj90; 09-26-2013 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Changed Achievement to trophy
carldj90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #11
supad aka dfresh

supad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by carldj90 View Post
Woops, I started a new topic. It was really early in the morning and I did not see this. I'm guessing I spelled Snapmatic wrong when searching for this thread! Sorry!

I just finished the nuclear waste trophy and changed to Micheal. He took a nap and I switched back over to Franklin and it looks like he took the Sub back to the house!

This was the first picture I took in-game!
How did you get that sub there?
Old 09-26-2013   #12
carldj90

carldj90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad aka dfresh View Post
How did you get that sub there?

After I did the nuclear waste trophy I switched to Micheal while still in the sub under water. I saved my game as Micheal and switched back over to Franklin who was at his house. I came outside the the sub was there.

My guess is he drove it home!
carldj90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013   #13
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by carldj90 View Post
After I did the nuclear waste trophy I switched to Micheal while still in the sub under water. I saved my game as Micheal and switched back over to Franklin who was at his house. I came outside the the sub was there.

My guess is he drove it home!
I think the last vehicle you were driving before you switch characters spawns somewhere nearby the next time you switch to them.
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013   #14
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Before

After
Old 09-26-2013   #15
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I saw how many selfies were on Social Club, so I took pictures of other stuff.

Hawick

Palamino Highlands

Paleto Forest

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote