View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #11
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Hold Select/Back to bring up the Quick Menu, and you can find an ATM via the GPS (I'm pretty sure it directs you to the closest one). Also, you can deposit money through your phone. Get online and go to the Maze Bank website. You can deposit cash from there. I have no idea how that's supposed to work. Do they take your word for it? Do you shove cash into the handset and the whole thing works like Wonkavision? Am I putting too much thought into this? Do you like pie?

As for my own online experiences, it's been...less than stellar. I haven't been attacked yet by another PC, but that's because I can't stay in the game long enough. I got the first race done, that was fine. Held up a liquor store, that went OK. Got some new threads, got myself a car (a blue and white Karin Futo with a carbon hood, if you see me say hi..and by say hi I don't mean "shoot me and take my stuff"). Went to the next mission, a team deathmatch, and I just sat in the lobby for 20 minutes and nothing happened. So it's still rough going.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote