View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012   #13
maukro_1990

maukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enoughmaukro_1990 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoFromIndo View Post
@Killerfist:
Looks great bro

@maukro_1990: may be you can ask VnMStyle, he already convert a few ArmA weapons
Ok...! Hmm, how can i contact him? I canīt find an mailadress or something. Could you ask him to convert this Pistol if you have any adress etc, please? It would be kind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist666 View Post
Trying to figure out how to convert weapons from Arma II , I'll let you know if I can work it out

*Edit* Can't figure it out, there isn't a 3dmodel available anywhere else of that pistol

Consider it done

*Edit 2*

HK416 done, sent it to rumblylwc for an icon and I'll release it as soon as it's finished

Ok! I think you tried your best ;-)..! Maybe i find a way to contact VnMStyle, because it seems that he now how to convert ARMA 2 guns without any 3d model or something...!

But thank you for your attempt!!!

;-)

Walther P99

Ok, i forget the HK P30. The last Gun i would love to see in GTA IV is this Walther P99 from CSS:

http://gamebanana.com/skins/9701

Itīs a very high quality gun and it would be nice if someone convert this baby to GTA IV!!! Itīs the first Walther P99 in high quality. But please without the silencer!!!! ;-)

maukro_1990

Last edited by maukro_1990; 07-15-2012 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
maukro_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote