View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012   #9
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maukro_1990 View Post
Hereīs a PIC of the requested HK 30 from ARMA 2! I hope itīs possible to convert these gun from this ARMA 2 Weapon pack...! It would be awesome!!!

Attachment 4675
Trying to figure out how to convert weapons from Arma II , I'll let you know if I can work it out

*Edit* Can't figure it out, there isn't a 3dmodel available anywhere else of that pistol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1990 View Post

H&K 416 {again, as shown exactly in the image, please; this one should be very popular I believe as there is a lack of AR’s available other than the M4 & AK47}
http://www.hk-usa.com/-images/produc...6/lg_hk416.jpg
Consider it done

*Edit 2*

HK416 done, sent it to rumblylwc for an icon and I'll release it as soon as it's finished

Last edited by Killerfist; 07-15-2012 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote